The course is fashioned in such a way that helps students not only get acquainted with the language but also get familiar with the language-driven knowledge about the industry. A child will learn about rhymes, a school student will learn about language know-how which will help them prepare for their second language studies at school. A professional will learn about language implementation in accordance with their field of work.
Duration : 30/60/90/150 Hours
Benefits of Learning the Language :
- It’s the official language of 22 Arab countries.
- Worldwide job opportunities, especially in the gulf region.
- Arabic is the primary language for business in many different countries, so if you are attempting to gain employment in a company that has international dealings, you can expect your resume to gain some immediate attention.
- You can experience the hundreds of years old arabic culture, for which the knowledge of the language is necessary.
- Arabic is useful as the gulf has many fabulous tourist destinations in Asia. It obviously helps to know Arabic when one is travelling/working in the region.
Preferred Industries :
- Construction and real estate